Blog Family Drawing

by Anya

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Making magic muck

Is there anything more delightful than green, slimy, semi-solid matter?
Apparently not.
What, pray-tell, goes into this strange concoction? I'm so glad you asked.

Mix 1/4 cup of water with 6 drops of food coloring. We picked green. Why? Because it looks grosser, of course.

Slowly sprinkle in 3/4 cup of corn starch, but don't mix it in. Let it sit for 2 minutes.

Then grab it with your hands. When you squeeze, it forms a ball; it then turns back to a slow flowing liquid when you release.

Hard...
Gooey...So slimy, so messy...so fun!

4 comments:

Judy said...

Cool as this undoubtedly is, I feel myself asking the question....why? why? why?

Unknown said...

Love!

WOMAN said...

this looks so fun!!

Anonymous said...

Hi I love this blog I'm from Spain (Catalonia). I also have a blog
is: pelis-judit.blogspot.com