Blog Family Drawing

by Anya

Friday, October 26, 2012

Jenna is 14!



It was 14 years ago today that our sweet Jenna came into the world!  And so I, after a great absence, return to regale you with tales of her celebration.

Or at least to post some pics.

The celebratory meal:  Greek chicken on flatbread, rice pilaf and steamed cauliflower.
  
A beautiful gaggle of girls, yes?

Then the presents...

Gpa sent a gift card to be used for crafty things, and everyone's favorite card of the night.  If Shelby got hold of gum, I doubt she'd be skilled enough...or smart enough...to blow a bubble.
From los padres, a dock for her iPod.
 
Dove caramels, nail polish and lip stuff, in festive pails.  Note the Very Hungry Caterpillar - because Jenny is almost always a very hungry girl.
She's also getting her ears pierced, so Emily gave her some new rings with which to decorate her new holes when they come.
Emily enjoying a glass of sparkling juice to celebrate.
And since this post is about Jenna, I thought I'd include a gift that Jenna made for me, on my birthday two days ago.

Jenna always makes her gifts.  She likes to create and says it doesn't feel like a present if she doesn't craft it.  And we've been needing a new fall wreath for our door as our previous one was looking a little sad.

So...voila!
She saw the idea on some website and thought, "I can do that,"  and she did!  Isn't it just fab?

Happy birthday, Jenna!  We love you tons!

1 comment:

Cassie Gadd said...

Yay! Happy birthday! I love that girl!!! Hope you are all doing well!