Blog Family Drawing

by Anya

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Totally random

There's nothing that ties these shots together. Just a few odd pix I thought I'd put out there. Mainly because we're all so darn cute!

Four beautiful girls. BTW, Anya is sporting some new duds. Thanks, Aunt LeAnne!!


These are "mini-me". (not mini-Rich; mini-me, themselves; get it?) They put on big shirts, scrunch down with knees inside and then walk/scoot around. Here they were spies...or something like that. Or maybe they were just cool. I can't really say. And even if I could, they'd probably have to kill me afterward.


Just some Dad hugs and giggling.



Mom and Em, cuddle bugs.


G'pa is just a short bike ride away from us. He lives only 2 blocks north of us, but there's an orchard in between us, so we have to ride around it. Anyway, we saddled up for a quick trek over to Camp G'pa. Note Anya's runway pose. Tres chic.

2 comments:

The Fox Den said...

Ya'll are BEAUTIFUL!

ANNIE said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us and seeing a little of Smithereen life.
Annie