Blog Family Drawing

by Anya

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

While Dad is away...

Last night, I attended the longest board meeting in the history (or at least the 5 years I've been here) of our church. However, while I was at the office, working tirelessly, helping make decisions, agonizing over the work of God's kingdom (have I gone a little over the top?), my women were otherwise occupied.
Silly string, the working girl's day at the spa. Stress relief, giggles and anger management all in a delightfully compact aerosol fueled package.
I think the girl's got these at a recent birthday party. I also think they were trying to keep this a secret. I didn't even know they'd done it until I downloaded pictures off the camera.
"Oh," they said innocently, "did we forget to tell you we did this?"

By the way, does anyone know what exactly silly string is? Plastic...rubber...liquid...solid...do any of it's ingredients occur in the natural world? And is it any way related to one of the four horsemen of the apocolypse?

3 comments:

The Fox Den said...

Those pics are cute! I'm so glad your girls still no how to have fun when you're away... Oh and I don't have photoshop and yes He does ;)

Steve Amstar said...

I'm really sure silly string is made of pure unfiltered silly. It *does too* exist. Ben is full of it.

Jstar said...

How do they fit all of that silly in one little can? Steve - are you sure it isn't sillimantium? I guess that's the scientific name...