Blog Family Drawing

by Anya

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Four Square with Family

Jenna has been obsessed lately with playing Four Square in our driveway. If it's not snowing, she wants us to play.

So, when Karen's brother and sister-in-law made a recent stop at our house on their way back home to Montana from Arizona, Jenna snagged Uncle Keith into a ripping round of driveway Four Square.

Well technically it was Three Square, as no one occupied the fourth square. (Anya was babysitting and usually refuses to play anyway, and the other adults were cooking...and talking...and really not all that enthused about playing at that moment.)
Jenna and Emily had big fun, and we all had a great time catching up with both Uncle Keith and Aunt Joan.
And the rest of you who've still not made it to Utah, follow their example! At the very least we're on the way to your destination. :)
And we include free pictures with the stunning backdrop on our deck with every visit!

You might even make our blog.

I know that's everyone's fondest dream.

5 comments:

Laura said...

I confess that I only left a comment about Barbie's shoes in hopes of making it on your blog. Another one on the bucket list completed!!!!!

The Fox Den said...

I'm still not sure I've made the blog... I want my mug "smithereed" all over a post :) Glad you had a good time with family. You do have a GREAT view {not to mention a fabulous park right there} I'm a smidge green with envy!

Jstar said...

Well, I'm just relieved that y'all are finally connecting with the true church. Savior, Healer, Baptizer, and Soon-coming King all the way, baby.

Jstar said...

Steve says that my comment was too subtle, but I trust that you're more edumicated in the ways of expressive church doctrine than he is.

Smith Fam said...

Rest assured, I'm in tune with your reference. I even attended a Four Square service once, but it was a very mild congregation. Kind of lite & mellow 4-sq.