Blog Family Drawing

by Anya

Friday, September 18, 2009

Bad blogger...bad

I've been chastised by my family for not posting for such a long time. I have no excuse. I've just been uninspired for a bit. Call it blogger's block.

Someone who shall remain nameless...or not (Jackie Fuchs)...said I should have the kids do it, but they don't think they'll be as funny as me so they said they're just gonna wait for my blockage to pass.

That's a lovely word picture.

I'm not sure it's that I'm all that humorous. Or perhaps they just find me humorous. Or are just laughing at me. Given Anya's age (15) I'd say that's highly likely, in her case.

I do have a few things in the pipeline, so they should appear here over the next week or so.

For now, find contentment in this shot from the summer after a round of mini golf.
By the way, Jenna and Anya tied for victory on this particular night. I tried to add a "they're #1" sign to their victory pic. That's my finger at the bottom.I was chastised and banished to the background.Not just bad blogger. Bad daddy.